Thursday, July 12

How I know I no longer work in an IT company

1) I only have 10MB email space

2) Noone knows how to use the Q drive

3) I don't have a calculator on my desk

4) I have not used excel in a whole week

5) The radio is playing English music

6) People understand and respond to my one-liners

7) I haven't had to hear anyone say "Like that, hah?" all week

8) I receive no junk mail from anyone offering to sell me cheap Microsoft Suites

9) Noone knows how to change the toner in the laser printer

and the last indication that I no longer in IT

10) NO MORE DAMN PRICE LISTS TO DO!!!!!

2 comments:

Sangeeta said...

i miss u!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalinee,
Glad you're enjoying your new job! The green trees sound especially lovely. I must say, when I came to deliver the cakes to your previous work place, I did think the area to be a little scary..I swear the stray dogs were waiting to pounce on me. *grin*
Hope everything goes well for you and thanks again for the order.. glad you liked how it all turned out!