Friday, December 26

Cool Christmas

Its been a long time since I have tried to accomplish so much on one day, and I feel extremele blessed that I got to. Here are some Christmas highlights.

Friends who gave me hugs, prezzies and generally a warm fuzzy feeling inside. The loot includeds cookies, chocolates galore, notepaper, handwritten cards and music. All the things I dig, in other words.

Hanan, who was so busy and happy opening presents, he didn't really want to talk. Which makes he kinda happy. That he was happy, y'know.

A lovely, much-treasured older couple who welcomed me into their family celebration two days straight because they didn't want me to be alone.

Hugh Jackman, who looked so hot in Australia, which I saw yesterday. Thanks for making my Christmas all that more memorable, Hugh :)
But seriously, go watch the movie. It really was a beautifully made film. Full review later.

And most importantly, Happy Birthday Jesus! Your birth has changed my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought nicole kidman was absolutely gorgeous, as always!

and her wardrobe was sooooooo nice man! i kept looking at her clothes! the cheongsams looked so beautiful on her!

i think i have a crush on her.