Thursday, June 11

First Birthday Thing

My department people at work took me to birthday lunch today. We had Japanese, as my request, which is one of my favourites (among the other 15 types of cuisine which are my favourite. Ok, I like food.)

It was really fun, especially trying everybody's food, making fun of each other and generally continuing the asinine mayhem that goes on in the office anyway.

And I got really nice presents, including a "hot babe" tag. Finally, the recognition for who I really am :)

Happy already!

Some photos. I won't ruin your pleasant bewilderment with captions.






2 comments:

shroom said...

*raises hand*

cher, cher i habs a questiong!

do you really have 15 favourite cuisines? d=

nAl said...

Let's see, Shroom.. In no particular order, there's...

North Indian
South Indian
Chinese
Malay
Indonesian
Mediterranean
Japanese
Middle Eastern
Moroccan
French
Italian
Spanish
Mexican
Southern American
Creole/ Cajun

And that's just off the top of my head.