Thursday, February 5

5 February 2004

I wanna talk about the urban myth popularly known as a "happy marriage". Does it actually exist? If it does, why is it that I don't know anyone who has one. Oh sure, there are those who still walk around holding hands and calling each other "darling" and make you just want to stab them to death with a fish fork, but is all that just to keep up appearances or are they really that nauseatingly in love?

Is it just me or does it become impossible to look adoringly into someone's eyes once you know that they are one of the stinkiest pigs around. Or how do you trust a man to lead your household when he cant even replace toilet paper on the spindle?

I think if I had realised that marriage was going to be the one unbreakable contract I was going to make, I would have put a lot more thought into it. Somehow, now the thought of sex whenever I wanted it doesn't sound like a good reason to get married anymore.

So to my single blog voyeurs out there, please , please, please think twice and twice again before taking that plunge. Its seriously overrated.

No comments: