Tuesday, February 10

Yesterday was a bit madcap, so I gave my blog a miss, but in reality, it was the most eventful day ever. I made a potential $2000 for the company (not for me, I remain as poor as a churchmouse, which is actually quite rich.. but I digress...)

Celebrity Spotting
The celeb of the day was Einstein Christianson. I used to work with him on children's events for IKEA during my internship, and was really pleasantly surprised that he recognsed me and actually came up to say Hi. Of course he has gone on to fame and other "cat-astrophic" things (pun fully intended), but he took my email add and promised to stay in touch, which like most celebrity promises, is writ on water. I'm not blaming him, these celeb people have a lot on their minds.

Rehearsal yesterday was "damn siong", to borrow a beng-ism. The kids are all falling sick because of the demanding schedule and everyone is at breaking point, physically and emotionally. Apparently a few tempers were lost and a few tears shed on Saturday. I now feel the need to over perform my contract and be there every rehearsal, so that I can look out for my babies.

(NB: for those who have no idea what i"m talking about, I am helping to direct the drama segment of a musical for Pioneer Junior College's Opening ceremony.It's good work if you can get it.)

No comments: