Saturday, March 22

The more things change, the more they stay the same

I know I have not blogged in a while. Its not because nothing exciting has been happening. Or because I don't have the time. Or because I am lazy.

Ok, maybe a little because I am lazy. I am too lazy to work things out in my head and put them in clear uncluttered sentences on this page. Which is probably a different kind of laziness than you were thinking.

But ya, my life is a big old Gordian knot right now, and I am not a big fan of distangling thoughts and making decisions. So far, my whole attitude to life is "leave it alone, it will sort itself out."

But it seems there are some decisions I have to make, and the time to make them was 3 years ago (typically). But I need to stop procrastinating NOW and do something.

As they say in Tamil "One cut, two pieces." Which sounds a lot more ummph in Tamil.

Its time for things to change around here. And man, do I hate it.

No comments: