Saturday, May 10

Life according to my Ipod

The Rules.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
4. With the answers down, or even comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.

1) How are you feeling today?
Dil To Pagal Hai
(My Heart is Mad. Yep Yep, sounds about right)

2) Will you get far in life?
Let Your Love Go by Bread
(Hmm, cryptic, but a message there, maybe?)

3) What’s your best friend’s theme song?
Something more than this from Baghdad Cafe, the Musical
(Oh absolutely)

4) What is the story of your life?
Came to the Rescue by Hillsong United
(Woah, thats just so true isnt it? If I wasn't rescued from my cesspit of a life, and found the Lord, goodness now what I will be now)

5) What was school like?
London Bridge by Bread
(Yes, it was indeed falling down all around me, all the time)

6) How can you get ahead with life?
Khabi Khabi Mere Dil Mein from Movie Khabi Khabi
(Sometimes,sometimes, this heart of mine... Quite true this. I tend to follow my heart more than my heart more times than I care to count)

7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
Dismal Day by Bread
(As in they brighten up my...)

8) Describe your grandparents.
Nee Kattum Selai
(Translation: The Sari you wear. Strange. I do remember seeing my grandmother in a sari alot)

9) How’s your life going?
How Much More from You Gave album
(I do feel overly and abundantly blesses at times. Not lately, but at times.)

10) What will be played at my funeral?
Shout to the Lord
(Yes Yes!!! Couldn't have said it better)

11) Will you have a happy life?
If by Bread
(Woah... like..woah )

12) What do your friends really think of you?
Shout your fame by Hillsong
(Please do. I lap up affirmation of this sort)

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
Look what you have done by Bread
(Is that a yes?)

14) How can you make yourself happy?
God is good by Various Artists
(Amen to that)

15) Will you ever have children?
Baghdad Cafe from Musical Baghdad cafe
(Apparently I will eat instead)

16) What song would you strip to?
Psalm 91 from You Gave album
(Ok, that's just wrong)

17) What does your mom think of you?
Yes and Amen Sermon by Pastor Joseph Prince
(She always did say I was her favourite daughter)

18) What is your deep, dark secret?
Fancy Dancer by Bread
(No secret man. Everyone knows I am fabulous on the dance floor)

19) What is your enemy’s theme song?
Above All by Michael W Smith
(Not even. You are going down, buddy)

20) Whats your personality like?
From the Inside Out by Hillsong
(Apt)

21) What will be played at your wedding?
Light by Hillsong United
(It will be a total rocker wedding dude.)


Heh heh, that was fun. Now if you read all the the way through this, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You listen to funky Indian music ah!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
you will strip to Psalm 91? he who dwelleth in the secret place of the most high?!!!! wah, cannot take it!

and you have SO many tamil songs!

midnightsunshine said...

hahahah! farnie la! isn't this just the coolest thing since multiply! hooo!