Thursday, May 22

The week after

Now that things are back to normal for a while at work, its time to catch up on all the things/ people I love to do/see that I haven't even thought of doing in a while.

Started off on Sunday with a night out on the town with S. Haven't see him since St Paddy's day and that was not the most fun night. 3 guys sitting around talking about the SAF is not really my idea of a good time. Although the pints of Kilkenny kinda made up for it.

So on Sunday, we went to 3 very different clubs - one with a great view outside but not inside, the second where i was probably the only one over 30 and finally to this joint that was probably fun if you could see through all the smoke. Smoke machine smoke. Cos smoking is banned in clubs, in case you didn't know.

Monday, after sleeping of the initial stages of inebriation, I met A and T for coffee at TCC. TCC is probably my fave cafe now. Its got great service, love the drinks and to top it off, they have the best dessert in the world.

ladies and gents, feast your eyes on "Dark Devotion"


It is a warm chocolate cake with a molten centre, topped with vanilla ice cream and a raspberry croulis. Heaven.

And on Tuesday, I came home to watch "The Last Mimzy" with my son. Sucky theology, great sci fi.

Today is Thursday, and I may go get a facial. God knows its time. My skin looks like Tommy Lee Jones on a good day.

No comments: