Friday, August 8

I need my memory chip enhanced

Ken Mamlin shared a really cool idea at yesterday's class that Man would have no knowledge of anything if God didn't put it there.

And then, he illustrated it with a story of how God took the "Sanity" chip out of Nebuchannezzar's brain for 7 years for being proud and egotistical. And had him crawling around like an animal. And then when he came back, they gave him back his kingdom. Them crazy Babylonians. Anyhoo....

So, I am asking now - can I please have an extra "memory" chip, so I can memorise the 5 page script that I received this morning, for tomorrow's performance?

IN the words of Cathy Guisewhite - "AACK!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any Bible story for Mind Meld?

ah_neh said...

i am back. this is a spam announcement. only put here to generate traffic.

nAl said...

Dave: When I find it, you will be the first to know.

Ah_neh: Welcome back, playa!

Vix said...

hey lin, i think that you did a great job!