Saturday, March 14

Hanan in America - a blurry photo journey

3 months after the fact, I am finally getting around to some of the wierd pics of Hanan that he took while on holiday in the States. These will give you insight into the boy's soul rather than tell you anything about his trip.

He is kinda special, this kid.



I love this shot. I think it reflects alot about his personality. And that he looks so cute, of course.



Introduced to the joys of a bathrobe for the first time, Hanan immediately grasps the jedi role-play possibilities.



Ah, the classic orange slice in the mouth smile. Which of us didn't at least attempt this as a child?



Why is it that boys can't wait to grow a beard, and men shave everyday to get rid of one? And I want to stress that bubble beards come off much easier than bristly hair ones.



Hello, Grandpa! I ask you, what do you do with that expression?



This is a picture of Hanan speaking to me early Christmas morning. Note the umkempt afro. Note the delicious sleepy face. Note the slightly confused look in the eyes. (Wait, its Christmas evening for you and i just woke up?)

I love this kid.

No comments: