Wednesday, March 4

Random Post

I am really happy with the way things are going with the two of you. Not that I am hoping that something will happen. But if something does, then yey!

The highlight of my week has been planning for Good Friday service. I am pumped about producing it - not the work, maybe, but the excitement of it. Sometimes, I really feel like I am in the wrong job. The theatre beckons.

Kaya toast yesterday was a wonderful treat. It was such a simple thing, but it added to the wholeness of my day. Anyone know what I mean?

Have resolved to talk to people at church who are not like me.

I really think curly hair makes me feel more mischievous.

Everytime I watch him talk about something he is really impassioned about, I just melt a little by the fire issuing from his eyes. Everytime I think about how close we are, and yet how far apart, I die a little inside.

Haven't had chocolate today. But it is early yet.

2 comments:

Princess said...

Thought the treat was chicken rice for lunch...

Unknown said...

Kaya toast! Thank God for the simple pleasures in life. :)