Saturday, April 17

Where I have been for the past 3 months

Ever made a really big mistake and then realised that maybe that was just God's way of waking you up to the plans He has for you?

If I have to assign meaning to the last three months, then I think that would be it. Taking the job at [that company] was the wrong thing to do, but I am something right came out of it.

So the plan now is to see how stepping out of the safety of the career-boat is going to change my life. Putting priorities right is the most important thing to do, and yet its amazing how many of us get stuck in the "must have job" rut.

I am totally trusting God for this. Not myself, not my friends, not my connections, only him.

Am excited to see what God's gonna do. I think the last time I said that, was ten years ago.

No comments: