Friday, February 23

Hair Dos

I finally found what what rebonding means.

It stands for rearranging the hair bond, cleverly shortened to rebond. The process involves using chemicals to loosen the way your hair is bonded (which is what gives it its natural texture) and giving it a new arrangement, ie a straightened bond.

The reason I know so much about this now, is because I finally succumbed to the temptation and had it done.

Xavier at the Jurong East branch of Kimage was an extremely well informed and professional hair stylist. He was quick to tell me about the pros AND cons of rebonding. Throughout the procedure (which took 3.5 hours!!!), he was telling me about how to take care of my new hairstyle and how it would change over time.

If you have to get your hair rebonded, I strongly recommend Xavier. After years of being treated like an imbecile by my previous hair stylist, its nice to be consulted and listened to. And to not be told to, "Just sit down and be quiet ok? I know what you need!" Ppfffft.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

babes! u look how chio!! the completely straight look really works for you. u can be the next pantene chick or something ;)

xx.

nAl said...

And this is exactly why I love you, Sangeeta!!

scentedbubbles said...

hey nal-m bk reading ur stuff-
well i tink you looked good with ur previous hair... but a change always does us good ya... in fact im gearing up to snip lots o my hair off.... btw tot u may wana check out my blog... address inc

-shan

Anonymous said...

Darling! Love the new look =] teehee

nAl said...

Thanks Shan, I will!! And yes, change is the only constant. (someone famous said that)

Ah Huay, Thanks!!! Eh, don't call me at 11+ leh, I sleep already. And usually forget to call back.