Tuesday, February 6

New Readers

My webstats showed that my reader ship has gone up by about 200% since this time last year,which is a fact that I am thrilled to bits about. So to all my readers, new and old, a big thank you. I only know maybe about 10 of you personally, so for the rest, this is quite a big thing for me.

What is not as thrilling of course, is that I don't really know you guys are there, unless I check my Statcounter account. I mean, no comments? no tags? Hello! Read the title of my tagboard, and you will see my desperation show.

So V for Vendetta, Shan, Rhys, Urban Bourbon Ninja, thanks for commenting/ tagging. The rest of you lot, u know what to do.

*******

Meanwhile, in my search for a good Klingonese cheatsheet (yeah I know *rolls eyes*), I came across this article. I thought it was pretty darn amazing.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/05/10/offbeat.klingon.interpreter/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome nal! somehow i feel w on the same frequency :)
all ze best...keep blogging.. ill bring out some topics that bother me.... hopefully cd get an interesting pt of view.:) take care
-shan

Madame Mahima said...

hey hey im back!
why do u need a klingonese interpreter??
and thou shalt absolutely NOT MAKE FUN OF ANYTHING STAR TREK RELATED!!!!

nAl said...

Shan - you bet!

Mahi - NEVER!! How could u even think I would? I would rather eat dead Gagh!