Monday, May 28

Earache


I have a(n) ear infection. AND it sucks. The entire right side of my head hurts, from the jaw to the cranium and it feels like someone dropped a bowling ball on my head while I was sleeping.

It all started on Friday night, when I used a ragged non too clean finger to scratch what seemed like a normal ear itch. (Oh stop it! You know you have all done it.)

Next day there was a gentle throbbing which I ignored. But my last night, it was full scale war. My hearing got muffles because of the swelling and the whole ear just looks wonky.

So I went to the doctor today, and got some ear drops and an MC, my second one this year. Not doing well with the MCs this year at all.

Ear infections are such a juvenile ailment, I am almost embarrassed to have one. But if it hurts for a baby even half as much as it hurts for me, I am just thankful that any babies make it through infanthood at all.

I am going to rest now. See you on the other side of this pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope ur feeling better now, nal- must reali ache! gosh..they seem very small n nothing to fuss abt -but boy-they hurt huh! -shan