Tuesday, July 15

Hillsong 08

What a trip! What a rush! What a simply exhilirating experience! Hillsong 08 was the conference of wonder, amazement and awe, and it was all centred upon the person of Jesus.

How do I sum up the experience?
20,000 screaming Jesus fans. One major Acer Arena. 5 amazing bands and musicians. 8 phenonmenal speakers. And change - the meaning of change, the need for change and the empowerment to change.

It was also rather exhausting. A typical day saw us awaking at 6.00am and leaving the YHA at 7.00am to make it to the Acer Arena by 8.15am. Then it was conference till about 1.30 with the morning sessions. The electives happened from 2 -3pm and the first night rally at 4.30pm. Then it was the amazing 7.30 rally which I think had the best music, best speakers and was seriously anointed. Not to mention all the amazing testimonies.

I am still in the midst of uploading all the photos and vids to facebook and youtube respectively (a task NOT aided by the fact that my company blocks both), but I can't wait to share all the stuff here.

Meanwhile, I am on fire with all the things I want to fix, with God's help!

No comments: