Thursday, July 24

More pics from Hillsong

I am gonna run out of titles before I post all the pics, I am sure!

But here we go.



This was at Bondi Beach. The guy on the left who looks ostracised is my pastor. Heh heh


The Girls of FGA. And yes, Angie is realy that tall.



Rhordan and Chilu. We were standing outside a gate not alocated to us, hoping there will be room for us. Chilu was the volunteer managing the crowd in that section. "He said "I will only let you in if you are from Singapore." At which we all chorused,"We are ALL from Singapore." He was just a quirky, colourful character, we couldn't help but like him.




Getting our coffees and muffins before the morning session. Have I mentioned how yummy the lattes in Australia are? I miss them. This is most of the people from church.





And this is me, on a ferry with the Sydney skyline behind me. I like the fact that I look "windswept and interesting". Anyone can tell me who that quote is from?

No comments: