Saturday, July 26

Last pic post from Hillsong 08



Elgin and me at Bondi, pretending to have a deep meaningful conversation, but probably just talking about how purple socks go well with orange sneakers. He is me in a man's body. Or I want to be him in a woman's body. Or something. I love you, 'Gin. I know you get what I am saying here.



Suni and me in front of the Acer Arena, where all the good stuff happened at Hillsong. Gosh, I miss the place, and the time. Suni is a bit mad. Another new friend.




Eating at some random Chinese restaurant, of which there are millions in Sydney. I dunno what Australians ate before Asians got there. I walked the entire length of George St looking for something non-Asian to eat, and besides fast food, there was NOTHING.

Yes, I do look a bit psychotic in this photo, but that's because I was set up. We were ALL supposed to look psychotic. I think psychotic is my word of the month. I use it at least once a day.



As a fitting finale to this post, this is me at the Mediterranean Sea overlooking one of the Greek islands. At least, I want to think it is. Isn't it gorgeous?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!

the elgin caption was classic. love your humour.

Vix said...

yup it almost looks like the greek islands...other than your cardigan! haha
looks like such a fun trip!! :)

nAl said...

Vicky, my cardigan and Tshirt blue and white what. Very Greek, no?
Heh heh

Carissa, you get it too! Yay!