Tuesday, May 30

10 things you never knew about me

1)I learnt classical Indian dance (barathanatyam) for 12 years.

2) I have only ever had 6 boyfriends in my life, and I think I only truly loved one of them.

3) I have a seven minute attention span on any one topic. Beyond that, I will either change the subject or pretend to see someone I know and walk away.

4) I check out other women all the time. Not because I swing that way, or have any tendencies. I just think we are beautiful.

5) My pet peeve is tardiness. I hate waiting for people. Especially we have already made an appointment, for Pete's sake. We have mobile phones. You can call.

6) My favourite movie of all time is "The Fisher King", starring Robin Williams and Jeff Bridges. Check it out, its way cool.

7) I can't poo unless I read. If I don't have a book, I read labels, or instructions on the shampoo bottle.

8)I think my worse feature is my big hooked nose. Its big, unfeminine and gets in the way when I kiss someone.

9) If I wasn't in marketing, I think I would be a professional traveller - like Ian Wright.

10) Lastly, my face is thinner than my body. So most pple who think I look good in mug shots are sorely disappointed when they see me in RL. I can see it on your faces, people. Don't lie to make me feel better.

No comments: