Friday, May 19

Heh heh.

I is going to watch Kumar at Zouk on Sunday. I haven't been there in about oooo... 3 years I think (Nadia, when were you here last, girl?) And I haven't seen Kumar since his stage autobiographical one man play last July. It will be good.

(Incidentally, a choice moment from that play was when he was taking questions from the audience, and some retard asked him why he didn't join the Miss Vasantham pageant. His retort was caustic, sarcastic and and oh-so-Kumar, "Cos I still have my ding dongs, you ding dong! Next!")

Work is getting more exciting, with Joyce (manager) on maternity Joyce Eric
and Eric (GM) taking over the Supervision of Nalinee (good album title eh, like emancipation of Mimi). I have to adjust to his management style, which is about 160 degrees removed from Joyce's. For one thing, I am expected to think more and delegate the task, where previously I was the delegatee.

Ugh.

1 comment:

ah_neh said...

the phrase "i is" is so ME! Don't KLKopycat.

And where are the photos of my beeeyootiful angie?