Wednesday, May 10

I have decided to revive this blog, although the last post was a shameful 1 year ago. Why, I hear you ask. (or not ask as the case maybe, shame on me for listening to you and thinking that blogging is a waste of time!)

I think I want a place to just write about stuff that bugs me. Those of you who have been reading my myspace blog know that thats quite focused on being uplifting encouraging and knowing who I am with God. But I need a place for the drivel, the blah, the mundane and monstrous.

Y'know?

Also, I think I want to pay homage to some of the bloggers (local, no less) who have inspired me - Rockson, you , er, rock, Ah-neh, blinkymummy and of course the Godfathers of Blogging - Brown and Miyagi.

So as I enter the fray again, I hope I will stay inspired and keep it up. Who knows, this time, it may last , oooh, 3 weeks?

Hahahahah!

No comments: