Tuesday, June 19

The wait is over!


Ok everyone, the moment you have been waiting all June for is almost here!

I will be on TV, Vasantham Central at 9 p.m. on my very own episode of Mudhal Payanam (First Journey) on the 30th of June 2007.

All you people who will be in Australia, England, US or somewhere similarly far away will be made to watch a repeat telecast when you come back.

Thanks to all those who kept hounding me with the question, "When ah?" , I feel so celebritied!

So once again:

When: 30th June 2007 at 9 p.m.

Where: Vasantham Central (That's the same as Arts and Kids Central for you "I don't do local TV" la di da people)

Who: Lil' ol' moi!

What: Mudhal Payanam

Starring: Nalinee Barrett, Muthukrishnan Pillai and various other very puzzled people in Sirkazhi.

Why: Because you love me, of course!


Excited much!

No comments: