Monday, February 25

Weekend

It was the best of times, it was the worse of times.

Ok, nothing quite as dramatic as the French Revolution happened, but the whole weekend was such an amazing emotional roller coaster, then I feel slightly off balance today. Might have something to do with the fact that I am trying to make it through the day on 5 hours of sleep.

Saturday totally rocked. I did this little skit in church, which well, wasn't booed off stage. It has inspired me to find rhymes in everything. And I got to hang with really cool people, two of whom are drummers. How hip am I? Ha ha.

And on Sunday everything just sorta crashed.
It was my fault really, because I don't read minds - a skill that would have come in really handy in diverting the situation. The one thing I learned is - a loaf of bread is not a good projectile when you are trying to do serious damage.

But anyway, I am drained. I need torrential, gentle, healing rain.

Ooh, that rhymed.

Anyway, I will come back when I am more coherant. and rant.

My, this is easy.

No comments: