Sunday, November 26

Bopiancy

It has been quite a while since I updated this blog, but I have very good reason. A lot of things happened this week that deserve space on this post, and I wanted to upload them all.

Unfortunately on Tuesday I fell prey to a bad throat infection and spent two days at home, feeling sorry for myself.

And then when I went back to work, I had a million things to catch up, including 160 emails (minus junk mail), 2 events to plan for, plus all the usual drivel.

So, as you can see, blog updating was kinda low on my priority list. So I will tale the next few posts to update you on my life.

Bopiancy, to those of you who are not familiar with the word is a noun that means, due to the lack of other feasible options.
Root word - Bo pian (chinese); no choice.

E.g of usage - Due to bopiancy, I was not able to update my blog on recent events, despite my deep desire to.

No comments: