Monday, November 27

Movie Review - Dhoom 2



Crazy kia re!

That pretty much sums up everything about this movie.
Let me break it down for you.

Crazy Stars!
Aishwarya Rai, Hritik Roshan, Abhishek Bachan, Bipasha Basu. I think that's all I have to say. It doesn't get more star studded than this.

Crazy Hot Bods!
Already filled with the hottest names in Bollywood at the moment, I kinda expect to see alot of half naked hot bodies.. but my was I surprised by the hotness and the plenitude of those! Shot on location in Brazil, most of the scenes had writhing hot bods - writhing on the beach in G strings, writhing at the Mardi Gras in skimpy costumes, writhing in the background during the elaborate dance sequences.

Crazy Storyline!
Don't go see this movie if you are looking for deep meaningful dialogue, poignant subtext and symbolism. It is a pure feast for the eyes, suspend your disbelief to the max kinda flick. The storyline had huge holes that noone bothered to even try to mend, and the number of leaps of conclusion I took made my metaphorical legs tired. But the minute Hritik Roshan appeared with his shirt off in the first 15 mins, I got my money's worth.

Crazy Clothes!
I think the costume designer for this movie totally rocked. The outfits that Bipasha wore were out of this world. I particularly loved that orange and turquoise number.. man, I was turned on, and I am not even into women.

Crazy Hritik!

Ok, I had to admit this, but the first time he appeared on screen, I gasped so loud, my aunt, 2 seats away, started laughing at me. That man is too good looking for his own good (and for mine). In this movie, I particularly liked his Hell's Angel look. I am kinda glad he has that one extra finger imperfection, or I will start thinking life is unfair. That little thing actually humanises him a bit, doncha think?


Crazy Ratings!
Go watch it for pure entertainment and lusty gratification. Here is a taster to whet your appetite!

No comments: