Thursday, December 28

Some Pictures of the night before Christmas

So here are some pictures of the cast and crew of Baghdad Cafe.

Backstage, photo whoring while waiting for the audience to settle in.
(from back to front: Sherman, Mervin, Sarah, Rachel and Aarika)


The brains behind the madness - Rhordan Wicks. He wrote, produced and staged the entire musical in 2 weeks, with a lot of stress and alot of grace from God.


The Prince and his Harem - Prince looks very happy to be the only thorn among the roses. The girls are (from left) Tiffany, Audrey, Aarika, Rachel and someone whose name I don't know.


The entire cast and crew of Baghdad Cafe. Great bunch of people. Energetic, talented and so much fun!


The people I hung out with the most. And that one girl whose name I still don't know. Clockwise from right - Yeronn, Rhordan, Elgin (stage manager), Kenneth (general do everything guy), Prince, girl I don't know name of, and me.


Aarika and me, glamming in up for the camera. Just before the media mobbed us. :)

1 comment:

Madame Mahima said...

omg! i know aarika! she lives in my estate, i see her around every now and then :D we both used to be in drama together in KC.
tiny world or WOT.