Tuesday, April 17

I do not like them, Sam I Am

I do not like numbers. I don’t mind random numbers that have meaning like money, or time or the number of drinks I have had the night before.

I mean rows and rows of numbers that need verification, checking against the source, and then given over to the scrutiny of someone else who can probably make a lot more sense of them than I can.

That seems to be all I am doing at work these days. Checking pricing against the original, checking it against other versions and determining if the number I am inputting is the correct one!

I don’t like numbers. If I enjoyed them, I would be a statistician, accountant or working in some bank somewhere. I have a Bachelor of ARTS for a real good reason. I am a creative, left brained individual, who can do the odd spreadsheet if required to. But looking at dozens of them on a monthly basis is just NOT MY THING!


Thanks for listening!

No comments: