Saturday, January 24

Chin comes to visit

Yeo Chin Yee, my goondu friend from CJ, changed her name, her place of residence and her hairstyle and I now only see her once a year, if that.

She is home for Chinese New Year and yesterday, we got together with a few other goondu friends for dinner, dessert and a lot of laughs and talking.

We decided to take her to Dempsey, because its the most non-Singapore place in Singapore right now. And they have a Ben and Jerry's, which for most of us, is reason enough.



But first, dinner at Dome. We wanted somewhere quiet, relatively cheap and quiet.



Here she is, studying the menu. She used to have the same expression her face when we were 18 and studying for exams.



And here are Chin and Craig, her lovely husband, clowning for the camera.



And here is everyone. From left, Sinclair Ang, Rhordan Wicks, Me, Chin, Craig.
Missing from picture, but supposed to be there: Joel and Kok Hong. We missed you guys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe, I thought I'd come full circle with the hairstyle. I had curly hair in JC; I'm back to curly hair again now. ;)
I've been thinking we should meet up at Rhordan's one more time before I go back. Would be a little like old times and would be nice to see Uncle Ernest and Auntie Erin again.