Monday, January 26

Epiphany

It was eating away at my soul, these things that were happening at work.

And then, during worship on Saturday, I realised what was going on.

It all started when i said yes to leading the drama ministry in church. It is the enemy's way of trying to undermine my confidence to do it. What sealed it was the accusation of incompetency, which made me want to call R immediately and tell him I won't do it.

So it wasn't about the people at work, or even people at home. The whole thing was just a manifestation of what was hapeening in a spiritual relam. But I am hip to your game now, you devil you. I see what you are doing, and how you are using innocent poeple to do it. And you are not going to succeed.

As is teaches in Daniel, you cannot take the holy things of God and use them for unholy causes. Not without serious repercussions.

You have lost. Get used to it.

3 comments:

midnightsunshine said...

YES! COME ON!!!!!
hooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Well said.

*gives you an A-framed hug.

nAl said...

T, you're hugging? Wow! I guess we have all done some growing, huh?

lol