Saturday, June 24

Hey, have you ever tried
Really reaching out for the other side?
I may be climbing on rainbows,
but baby here goes.

Dreams, they're for those who sleep
Life is for us to keep
So if you're wondering what this song
is leading to - I wanna make it with you.
I really think that we can make it, girl.

Though you don't know me well,
And every little thing, only time will tell
If you beleive the things that I do
Then we'll see it through

Life can be short or long
Love can be right or wrong
But if I chose the one I'd like
to help me through - I wanna make it with you
I really think that we can make it, girl.


This song "Make it with you" was written and performed by David Gates, member of a 70s group called Bread.
I dedicate it here to a livid play I never fail to think of everytime I heard it.

No comments: