Monday, September 25

Things I want to do to revamp my house

Shanker, thanks to your inspiring blogs about your house (which you can't do a damn thing about), here is my wish list of revamp ideas for mine (because I can)

1) Get rid of the fish tank that we are currently using only for breeding mosquitoes and the soothing sound of rushing water

2) Throw away or slipcover the atrociously dinghy and dirty sofa set and reinforce the bottom so that it will no longer sag.

3) Buy a proper CD storage device, so that we won't have CDs in 5 different locations like we do now. Ikea, here I come.

4) Organise a day to sit down with Hanan and get rid of all the junk in his toyroom, so that we can move them all into his bedroom. Then I can reclaim the space and...and... do stuff with it. (to be advised)

5) Replace dining room chairs. They are in such a sad state, covers all torn with the sponge leaking out from all directions.

Finish the whole thing with a good paint job, and voila, as good as new!!!

No comments: