Wednesday, March 21

When food hurts you

I usually have a really strong stomach and can eat mostly any kind of junk made in all kinds of unsanitary conditions.

So, it's rather quite embarassing to be brought down by a lowly fried egg.


At least, that's what I think it was, the egg fried with "lap cheong" that I had for lunch, but it coulda been anything. It's strange how after a bout of food poisoning, you examine everything you ate or drank, and everything is suspect.

Was it my 4 month old mineral water bottle, that I have been reusing 3,4,5 times a day?

Was it the sad looking veggies that did not get digested at all?

Was it the fish fillet I had for breakfast, that, now that I think about it, tasted a little rubbery and undercooked?

The list goes on.

At the end of the day, what counts is that a little salmonella goes a looong way.

No comments: