Thursday, November 13

I feel pretty and witty and gay

Yes, I do. I think somehow talking to grouchy people and ungrouching them energises me. Am I really made for front line work? I dunno.

But I also realised that my pants are looser and my bra feels more spacious? Am I losing weight *GASP*? Quick, bring out the ice cream and cake! lol

I met a friend, S, on the bus today, who in the midst of all our bitching about work, said something real sweet to me. She said I inspired her to start blogging. How cool is that, huh?

Oh, and I finally had a chance to have a normal personal conversation with M today. She is actually quite nice leh. Maybe its just the company she keeps that I can't stand. Hmmm.

So I am gonna full on busy for the next month or so, what with 3 events at work, One Christmas musical, one little boy's room renovation to undertake.

Hey, maybe I should post pictures of Hanan's room as it looks now and you all can give me tips on what I can do to transform it. All on a shoe string budget of course.

1 comment:

shroom said...

yes yes! post the photos! and i'll give suggestions! haha