Tuesday, October 3

A Song for the Love of my Life

From the time I rise in the morning,
The Son shines His favour on me.
In all my comings and goings,
I know His presence is near me.

The people that I meet
don't know what they see in me.
Yet all through the working day,
the Son shines His favour on me.

If I wander off and go my way,
I know He will come and find me.
And when I am found, He won't
have a harsh word to condemn me.

Instead He makes a feast of good things,
and says, "Eat! Till you are filled.
And if this is not enough, ask!
I have so much more to give."

And when the day is done,
He makes me to lie down.
Whispering in my heart that,
all the sweet things in Him will be found.

He is more than just a Saviour,
He is the Lover of my being.
He shines on me, everyday.
The Son shines His favour on me.

No comments: