Tuesday, October 10

The Woman with the Golden Voice

OK, not really, but I am going to be the voice of 01 Computer.

My boss has selected me over 1000s of candidates (ok, 25 candidates. I am Indian, we exaggerate) to be the voice of 01 for our new telephone system.

Yes, I will be the annoying voice that says, "Hello, you have reached 01. For marketing, please dial 2745386532947087540356476539184708, followed by the arsed-to-risk key".

The reason I am minorly proud of this accomplishment is that, as the only minority race female in the organisation, I feel that my boss realises the benefit of a company that doesn't sound so completely er... homogenous.

And, of course, that it means my voice is lovely.

I will let you all know when it happens. Then, please feel free to call my company and listen to my sultry sounds.

:-)

No comments: