Thursday, January 25

Dinner and Dance

Here are a few pictures from my company D&D that I thought might be worth putting up. After you see the bunch of weirdos that I work with, you will realise why I am the way I am.

This is my boss. We had a Disney theme, and that was her effort to look like Mickey Mouse. Although distinctly not rodent-like, I think she gets credit for being the only one to even make the effort.

A sampling of the dinner. It was a 8 course Chinese banquet and this was the first dish, also known as the cold dish. Because revenge is a dish best served cold. The Maki was good though.

And that's me getting my lucky draw prize, pictured in the post before this one, from Lawrence, featured in this post. Yes. It's strange how God works. But I think it was a good thing and will work to glorify what must be glorify. See the genuinely happy smile on my face. I really wanted that camera.

No comments: